Sankalp Fin Solution Offers Buy Super Top up Health Insurance Plans
Think Health Insurance and a hundred questions pop up in your mind. First among them being, how much insurance cover do I need? While some feel capable enough to self-finance their healthcare treatment if and when need arises; others feel satisfied with their existing insurance cover. But what if the illness is way too critical and expenses tower beyond what you ever imagined or could afford? Considering the growing medical inflation, you sure don’t want that extra burden turning your world upside down
Top Up Health Plans are regarded as add-on cover or additional protection cover to your existing health cover which may at times become insufficient against increasing the cost of medical services.
Top up plans are offered by several insurers and you can even buy from your existing health insurance provider. There is no age limit, a person between 18 years to 80 years can buy this policy. Also, deductibles play a major role in deciding the premium of the top up plan.
When Do You Need a Top Up Plan?
You own a health plan that provides insurance against serious health conditions and hospitalization. But what about other facilities and emergency expenses that increase the costs up to a level that may exhaust the coverage along with whole life savings. At times, a single health insurance policy is not sufficient to provide full cover along with services, especially in a family floater plan. In such cases, it becomes important to increase the cover amount or take another policy.
For these situations, insurers are offering health top up plans to their customers to enhance the cover and increase the sum assured as well. Top Up health plan will provide financial assistance in difficult hours and simultaneously ensuring customer satisfaction.
Key points to showcase the importance of top up plans:
- Cost-Effective: It saves your money by curtailing the total cost of the policy.
- Riding Medical Cost: Saves you from rising medical cost in India
- Claim Payment: Gives you reimbursement of money if you pay for any listed medical facility.
- Sum Insured Options: Wide range of sum insured options with reasonable premiums to fulfill coverage needs.
- Pre-medical Checkup: No pre-acceptance medical tests for the person above the age of 55 years.
- One Sum Insured: All the family members included will get coverage under the same sum insured paying a single premium.
Highlights of Top-Up Health Insurance – Enhance
- In-patient Care
- Organ donor cover
- Day Care Treatment
- Floater Option
- Pre & Post Hospitalization
- Longer Policy Term
- Enhance Anywhere
- Tax Benefit
- Expert Opinion (Add-on Benefit)